Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/30/2006 12:52:31 PM EDT
Does anyone have or know of an inexpensive stock pistol grip for sale. I had just the cheap Wasr one that came with the rifle but it broke and i need to replace it. Id like to find one the same or close and forpretty cheap. Any info helps me a billion.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
www.maasguns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2

I've had good luck with Gerry Maas.

You can also try www.midwestarmory.com/page4.html about halfway down the page.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone have or know of an inexpensive stock pistol grip for sale. I had just the cheap Wasr one that came with the rifle but it broke and i need to replace it. Id like to find one the same or close and forpretty cheap. Any info helps me a billion.

Not to long ago I asked for a reddish brown pistol grip to replace the one on my gun - merely for asthetic reasons.  A fellow AR15er sent me one for free.

I have the black one I took of my WASR - its in perfect condition and should be identical to the one you need.  I will do the same, PM me your addy and I will send it to you for the best price I can - FREE!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely.  I'd be happy to help as well.  If, for whatever reason "aaronkelly" can't send his to you, I'm getting a new grip for my SAM7, so the factory grip that came with it can be yours.  Free of charge.  (It's black).

Bud
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Something's fishy here.  Everyone knows you can't break an AK part.  AR Troll!!  AR Troll!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#5]
You need a US-made grip for a WASR.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a WASR, it's supposed to be broken.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You need a US-made grip for a WASR.

The grip I'm offering is a US grip.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Something's fishy here.  Everyone knows you can't break an AK part.  AR Troll!!  AR Troll!!

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top