Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/25/2003 5:20:58 PM EDT
Robert Tschiemer works for John Norrell Arms. They use their patented Moly Resin coating. Robert just re-finished my second project for me, my SSR85C with their semi-gloss black moly resin. I also just installed a new Russian AKM furniture set. BTW - if on your monitor the finish looks a little blue/black that is the picture. The finish is solid black like what comes on the parts from Bulgaria. I'll try to get some better pic's this weekend.

This finish is the strongest and best applied I have ever seen. You can tell that it as”ceramic like" hardness and has very low friction properties.

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Blazeone,
To what extent did he refinish it?  Did he do the inside of the receiver and dust cover?  Give me the low down.  I'm thinking of having them do my SSR-56 in the SOCOM black when I get the damn thing back from Global.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:02:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes - they will degrease and blast with very fine material. All parts you send and re-finished inside and out except the barrell of course. Robert is very attentive to instructions, just tell what you want. He also does trade work.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:23:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Just FYI, saw a couple of SSR-85's for sale in the last day or two.  One was NIB and $650 and the other some use and $625.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Web site or contact number?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Believe the used one was here in the EE and the NIB on Sturmgewehr.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Contact Robert by email at:

[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice finish!  Sweet rifle.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:26:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The NIB SSR-85C is on Sturmgeweher - $600 NIB includes shipping.  Contact [email protected]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The NIB SSR-85C is on Sturmgeweher - $600 NIB includes shipping.  Contact [email protected]

Whoa...you better hold up! [email protected] is a crook and a thief

Check  out this link

http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/inquiry.cgi?read=28963
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whoa...you better hold up! [email protected] is a crook and a thief

Check  out this link

http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/inquiry.cgi?read=28963

Thanks for the info on the crook.  (I'm not a potential buyer on this deal.)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top