Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/6/2005 7:22:43 PM EDT
Hey,   Got my parts kits today and have noticed something odd.  I think all 10 kits might have Auto triggers or some parts were left out or something.  They are all from what I can tell 1980's production,  the 3 I have pulled out of plastic all look brand new as far as bore/finish.  On a humorus note though,  my girl thinks I am a nut to pay just short of $900 bucks for 10 guns that in her words have been cut in half by a torch.

Anyway,   where can I find complete fire control groups?  I am only going to build 1 or 2 guns right now but I am sure I need to dig and get the rest of the F/A assemblys and I guess trash them.   Any solutions to the problem would help.  I will post a pic of the FCG's later
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:43:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I have the compliance thing down.  With the G-2 kits do they come with the right springs?   I dont see the shepherds hook spring in the orig gun kit.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:55:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Even in the semi auto kits they send over here, they use the FA disconnector spring as the shepherd's hook pin retainer.

I don't use shepherd's hooks/crooks- could never get them in place.  'E'clips are the way to go in my hands.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey I have USA made G2's for $34.99 but with that you get a choice of a FREEhreadedFREEhenCheck out my sales page
www.MidwestArmory.com

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top