Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/1/2003 7:00:17 PM EDT
Was wondering if this side folding stock from Joeken is the same one from K-Var but has part of a cut receiver attached.

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:28:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Thought so, thanks. I myself have one of those angle cut MAKs and was thinking that if it WAS part of the stock it would slide very nicely (far) into the cut receiver. Then I could fill up the gap with JB and weld the stock open. I have an email off to Krebs that I'm waiting to hear back from to see if it's perhaps possible to fix that damn slant cut. I have thought of using K-Var's Bulgie syle American made stock but that makes the rifle to long to fit in my oven to bake on the Aluma-Hyde II finish (which is really a great finish BTW). The folder would allow me to install the stock, fold it over, bake on the finish and then weld the stock open. I haven't figured it out yet. I hear Ironwoods will soon be coming out with another batch of stocks for the slant cut so maybe I'll wait to see what those look like.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top