Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:53:45 PM EST
Hey guys,
I was out sighting in my new PSL with the LPS 4x scope (similar to the PSO-1 4x I believe) and I have lost one of the turret scews. I had it loose and took and shot and it jumped right out. Can anyone give me the dimensions of these screws? I'd like to pick up another at the hardware store when I can.

Thank you guys!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2008 5:27:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 12/22/2008 8:23:39 AM EST
Thanks RS39 - I'll run by Home Depot and see what I can do.
I found a small screw last night that looks like it will work fine. I gently put it in the scope and it seems to be long enough and thread in fine. I would think that with something as precise as a rifle scope, I'd want to get a duplicate of the screw. But, since I've got one in there now, would a close substitue work alright? Guess the only way to tell is to go test it...
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 12:34:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/23/2008 12:36:10 PM EST by firfly]
Originally Posted By 94ranger:
Hey guys,
I was out sighting in my new PSL with the LPS 4x scope (similar to the PSO-1 4x I believe) and I have lost one of the turret scews. I had it loose and took and shot and it jumped right out. Can anyone give me the dimensions of these screws? I'd like to pick up another at the hardware store when I can.

Thank you guys!!

Hey, if you would like the correct screws for that scope go to Kalinka Optics you can get the entire set of screws for your scope for around $4 and not have to worry about screwing anything up.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 2:38:24 PM EST
firfly,
Thanks for the pointer. I'm looking on their website and I only see screws for mounting a new side rail adapter. Would you mind pasting the link?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 5:31:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/23/2008 5:32:11 PM EST by firfly]
Originally Posted By 94ranger:
firfly,
Thanks for the pointer. I'm looking on their website and I only see screws for mounting a new side rail adapter. Would you mind pasting the link?
Thanks!

You are in the right spot, they must have sold out, or something I feel sure they will get some more but you might have to call to be sure.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:24:00 PM EST
Gotcha. I sent them an email asking about them. I appreciate your help! If anyone else knows where to get them, please let me know!
Top Top