Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 11:15:00 PM EDT
thinking of scoping my ak, currently i am using a kobra, but i would like to see if theres gonna be a significant accuracy difference.  However, i have some questions, first, what is the difference between the PSOP and PSOP PRO series, and how can i distinguish between the two, because some websites dont seem to make it clear which they are selling, also this will be mounted atop an SAR-1 so im thinking the PSOP-1 will be the best bet since its 7.62x39 and the BDC is calibrated for that on this scope, also i would like to know just how well they retain zero when removed and reinstalled on the rifle.  It appears that some of these scopes are coin cell powered and some are double a, which is better?  Any other info or pics would be appreciated, i would like to hear your experiences with this optic and any range reports if possible.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:57:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, anybody else have experience with this optic?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy one you'll love it

The AA vs. coin style I found to be a weight issue mostly, and the fact that the AA sticks way out the back end.

I bought on at shotplus.com and it's a fine scope

8x42 on shotplus

I also posted a question about holding a zero on "the high road. com"  Great responses here.

POSP holding zero

I’ll be sighting it Sunday……wait it is Sunday already, I need to get up early.

I'll get back to you soon.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top