Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2009 2:48:39 PM EST
I have looked to no avail for parts for my most recent build a Romanian PSL. I am looking for a bolt catch, rivets (they are thicker than the AK ones on the rear trunion) and a cleaning kit (to put in my pouch). Anyone with help finding who sells those things would be much appreciated.

Link Posted: 10/20/2009 8:03:38 AM EST
I 2nd this I am missing the bolt catch, and the rear rivets, noone seems to know where to get long ones.
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 5:52:57 PM EST
can someone like akbuilder not make some for you or turn some down?
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 6:27:54 PM EST
Not that I've found online.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 5:29:29 AM EST
A dork in our build group bought one already built and it had the bolt catch. Looking at it I would say it is pretty simple to fabricate (maybe I have found our thing). When I first got my kit I asked Centerfiresystems about the bolt catch and they told me it should be in the receiver already. I said great, I got the receiver from you and it's not there. They said sorry, it did not come with one. So let me know if anyone finds a bolt catch, otherwise I feel the need to fabricate some.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:17:09 AM EST
I used the regular rivets on the back of my PSL. They were a little short but turned out alright. They haven't come loose at all. If I were to do it over I would use 2 sets of long rivets per hole and cut them a bit short so there's about 3/16" on either side. Then use a shop press to press them in at each other. that would give it a nice round surface on both sides and lots of strength. Just don't cut them too short. Then they fall out. :/
Top Top