Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/18/2006 7:37:52 PM EDT
Who has these?

The ones that take AA batteries, and have the 400m 7.62x39 reticle? I saw some with the sleek black paint.

RUSSIAN PSO-1 4x24 "T"

W/ILLUMINATED MILITARY (HEIGHT BASED) RANGEFINDERS

Made in Belarus by Zenit

These exceptionally high quality optics feature fully coated lenses and a very nice matte black finish that matched many European finishes. They present an exceptionally clear field of view with military style inverted chevron aiming point reticle with height based rangefinding. Includes red diode operation and an improved standard AA battery compartment that does not need an adapter, therefore there are no problems with the adapter fitting improperly. Comes with an extremely nice padded soft case with internal pockets for accessories. Both the Russian and English version manuals are included. The overall fit and finish is rated outstanding.

Two versions are available, one with an AK matched 400M based reticle rangefinder and was designed for use with the 7.62x39mm carbine. The second version has the standard 1000M reticle rangefinder. Both are shipped with standard SVD type mounting clamps. I am very please with the look and quality of these optics. Either design will fit the Romanian SAR series rifles, as well as rifles with Bulgarian side plates installed.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:00:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:10:49 PM EDT
Any links
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:04:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:06:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 8:07:43 PM EDT by omega53513]
The bottom scope is 4x21 with SVD mount. It is easy to convert to an AK mount. Drill the hole, thread it and put a bolt. And it will work for AK too...

Anyway I just got the same exect scope as pictured (the bottom one). Well optics is multi coated but sucks big time(fuzzy, not clear), scope made in Belarus. I bought it used for 65$, I am not complaining. But for the price of the new I would add another 100-150 and get IOR valdada 4x.

Seems to work fine otherwise.
Top Top