Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/19/2003 9:18:26 AM EDT
Put it on my Inrange 74.  Had to file down the bottom knob on the scope and had to file the top off of one of the crosswise ribs on the dust cover.  I alumnihyde IIed the knob and cover and now the cover even better matches the color and texture of the gunkote finish on the rifle than the orginal epoxy finish.

Anyway, I can now bust small rocks at 200m with it.

If I can only figure the reticle and how it ties in with the rangefinder now......
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad it is working out. That scope is a nice reminder of how optical clarity can more than make up for magnification. Massive field of view and generally the accuracy potential of a 6x scope.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

If I can only figure the reticle and how it ties in with the rangefinder now......

Does it have the inverted chevrons with the high/low scale type rangefinder?
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]
400m??  You sure, I did not see any hold under marks

I thought commie doctrine was 200m?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top