Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/24/2004 9:46:21 AM EDT
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tested it for myself but it's incredible how fast a setup the Saiga-12 & PK-AS combo is! Just plain *lethal*! I can fire 5 rds before the first empty hits the ground! And I thought it was fast on my ORF SEAK's!...
Tomac
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered one from Tantal...  do you think it will hold up to the recoil ??

LB
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:20:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I ordered one from Tantal...  do you think it will hold up to the recoil ??
LB

I have no doubt that the massive & rugged mount will take the recoil. I have no doubt the over-engineered windage/elevation adjustments will take the recoil. I have no doubt the std daytime "black circle around black dot" etched-glass reticle will take the recoil. I believe the batteries/switch/wiring for the red dot will take it (no reason to think otherwise), mine was still functioning fine after 100rds of field loads & 35rds of buck & slugs today.
Tomac
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top