Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/24/2005 7:17:05 AM EST
I ordered a whole set of laminated furniture from Ironwood Designs. Can someone tell me about the metal band that I see above the PGon laminate and solid wood PG's? Do I need to locate one of these to mount my PG? Where would I find one, if needed?

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:14:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/24/2005 8:18:20 AM EST by OldTroop]
Gunbrokers...guy called "cholagardens" sells them in 2 sizes $1.00 each. I had to laugh last night I saw one on a website for $15.00....what a ripoff.

Click Here
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:25:35 PM EST

those on gunbroker are gone.........

Still my ??'s remain


Beuhler?? Beuhler??
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:29:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:31:04 PM EST
Thanks Jeep!
I'll try and give him an e mail......
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:40:36 PM EST
did you email him...last time I talked to him he had a bunch......just because the auction was over doesnt mean he's out...email him.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:56:12 AM EST
I sent him an e-mail last night.....so far no response. I'll wait and see....... Thanks to you too OldTroop!
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:20:48 AM EST
He has a current auction on these now on Gunbroker

I bought some from him a few months ago, like new in cosmolene, parkerized.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:28:22 AM EST
He has 2 sizes....if you dont know which one you need just get one of each. Their cheap enough. Hes slow on the emails but he will get back to you. Ive bought a few thingss from him in the last couple of years...always worked out great.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:11:38 AM EST
for a buck ea I need to buy a few spares ... Only God knows why !!!

I'm truly Sick ... Please help ...

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:35:29 PM EST
Heads up on the Iron wood order.
Make sure you tell him to profile the Pistol grip for the metal cover. You have to tell him. It will take alot of work that you will need to do with a file or dremmel tool. Cheers Wardawg
Top Top