Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/1/2011 9:10:00 PM EDT
I noticed something from one of the videos of him shooting an AK waaaaaay back

Who the hell made a factory rifle chambered in 7.62x39 with a triangle folding stock? I mean they exist now but the one he has looks old and battle worn as fuck.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:11:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't that a 5.45 with the red mag?

Recoil hits him like a flinchy little bitch, too
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Just by looking at the way the mag is curved, i can tell its a 7.62 Bakelite mag

Like so :

Also im pretty sure the fucking thing isnt even shouldered properly, hence the flinching
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:18:24 PM EDT
[#3]
were all you guys 2 years old 10 years ago?  this subject has been completely beaten, shot, stabbed, and raped to death!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
were all you guys 2 years old 10 years ago?  this subject has been completely beaten, shot, stabbed, and raped to death!

Really? So i dont suppose you can answer my question then?

I must have missed this topic when i was out shooting or something for the past 10 years
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Guess I just saw the red mag and the triangle and assumed 5.45

Whatever, guess he's not going to be doing a whole lot of that anymore.

I think O could revive the economy by burying him under a public restroom and charging admission to piss on his grave.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:25:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Pakimade?

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think O could revive the economy by burying him under a public restroom and charging admission to piss on his grave.

I would put his head on a fucking pole right in the middle of the WTC and everyone can skull fuck him for $100. Hopefully raise enough money to pay back our debt with China
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would put his head on a fucking pole right in the middle of the WTC and everyone can skull fuck him for $100. Hopefully raise enough money to pay back our debt with China

OOH FUCKING RAH BROTHER!  OOH FUCKING RAH!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Kyber Pass rifle.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I heard a story once of him taking it from a dead soviet officer when the soviets invaded afghanistan years ago. I dont know if there is any truth to that, but that is what I heard.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Im sure they have been around a while.  Not all variants have been imported here.  Probably russian, or hack job.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:12:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must have missed this topic when i was out shooting or something for the past 10 years

I don't understand why so many people on this forum love to bitch....
If you don't like a topic, DON'T CLICK!!
What is so hard about that?  If you think think a topic has been beaten to death, good for you!
It's new to someone else.  
DON'T CLICK!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:01:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't know your answer op but I would like to.

So I clicked
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:27:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Kyber Pass rifle.

We have a winner.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is so hard about that?  If you think think a topic has been beaten to death, good for you!
DON'T CLICK!!

You know, I had a long typed out response as to why people get short with others when a topic has been beaten to death. But I'll stick with use the goddamn search button and educate yourself. If you can't find it with the search and google doesn't help then go ahead and ask.

As to the highlighted portion: Then why are you still here clicking on threads and reading the bitching? Sounds like someone needs to take a little of their own advice.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DON'T CLICK!!

You know, I had a long typed out response as to why people get short with others when a topic has been beaten to death. But I'll stick with use the goddamn search button and educate yourself. If you can't find it with the search and google doesn't help then go ahead and ask.

As to the highlighted portion: Then why are you still here clicking on threads and reading the bitching? Sounds like someone needs to take a little of their own advice.

I actually did google it and use the search function and nothing remotely close came up. Must not be beaten to death otherwise it would everywhere right? Thats why i made this topic. I guess some people just act like they know everything and tell me its old news yet they cant give me the correct answer. Still no one has given me an educated guess so it MUST NOT be beaten to death huh?

Some people on this website i swear....
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I guess not all of us sit in front of the computer 24/7 to catch the latest on the AK.
Decaf coffee!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#18]
I understand the regilous belifs but I think its a shame they threw him in the Ocean.... I guess only time and the news will tell...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:47:22 AM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if we got the Krink that he was always seen toting.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#20]
It's a Khyber pass. I have this one and I am going to build 2 more.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DON'T CLICK!!

I actually did google it and use the search function and nothing remotely close came up. Must not be beaten to death otherwise it would everywhere right? Thats why i made this topic. I guess some people just act like they know everything and tell me its old news yet they cant give me the correct answer. Still no one has given me an educated guess so it MUST NOT be beaten to death huh?

That comment wasn't directed towards you. And as you said, you used google and the search function and you didn't get any hits so there isn't any harm in asking again. My comment was directed towards bootfuckery up there that threw a hissy fit and the people who will ask the same question that already active in three different threads in the same forum.

And yes, people have given you more than an "educated guess" they've given you the correct answer. It's a Kyber Pass rifle.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I get tired of reading the hourly "is my slant brake supposed to be tilted", and "my bolt carrier hangs up when I ride it home (like a moron)" threads.

Those pale in comparison to the "AK vs. AR" and "7.62x39 vs. 5.45x39" threads.  I love the way people chime in on those threads like they think they have something to say that hasn't been said 100 times before.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DON'T CLICK!!

That comment wasn't directed towards you. And as you said, you used google and the search function and you didn't get any hits so there isn't any harm in asking again. My comment was directed towards bootfuckery up there that threw a hissy fit and the people who will ask the same question that already active in three different threads in the same forum.

And yes, people have given you more than an "educated guess" they've given you the correct answer. It's a Kyber Pass rifle.

Mine wasnt directed towards you either, i was just ranting. And my initial search was for "Khyber Pass rifle" like was stated not "Khyber Pass AK" and all i got was some crappy ass bolt actions and some pistols.

Either way i guess my question has been answered. Toodles
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Ive always wondered why everyone associates Bin Ladin and this rifle so often, i have only seen the one video of him with it, most of his videos he has a krinkov.  I do love the Khyber Pass look tho and i might have to build one in the near future.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The question is relevant to current events ....

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would grind his body up and feed it to pigs ....
As for Pakistan I would pull EVERY DAMN DOLLAR of US Aid ... as a reward for letting this turd hide out in their back yard ....

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#28]
. My comment was directed towards bootfuckery up there that threw a hissy fit and the people who will ask the same question that already active in three different threads in the same forum.
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DON'T CLICK!!

That comment wasn't directed towards you. And as you said, you used google and the search function and you didn't get any hits so there isn't any harm in asking again. My comment was directed towards bootfuckery up there that threw a hissy fit and the people who will ask the same question that already active in three different threads in the same forum.And yes, people have given you more than an "educated guess" they've given you the correct answer. It's a Kyber Pass rifle.

You have problems when you seek out threads for no other reason then to bash people , same goes for the guy that threw the hissy fit. Grow up guys.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm so glad they finally killed that douschebag.  Thumbs up to our military!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
. My comment was directed towards bootfuckery up there that threw a hissy fit and the people who will ask the same question that already active in three different threads in the same forum.
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DON'T CLICK!!

That comment wasn't directed towards you. And as you said, you used google and the search function and you didn't get any hits so there isn't any harm in asking again. My comment was directed towards bootfuckery up there that threw a hissy fit and the people who will ask the same question that already active in three different threads in the same forum.And yes, people have given you more than an "educated guess" they've given you the correct answer. It's a Kyber Pass rifle.

You have problems when you seek out threads for no other reason then to bash people , same goes for the guy that threw the hissy fit. Grow up guys.

Yeah, I was just searching threads praying I'd stumble upon someone to bash. If I wanted to do that I would have looked in GD.

And on that I'm done.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#31]
It's a Khyber Pass...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#32]
I would of guessed that only GD could of screwed up a thread about OBL
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top