Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 6:50:27 PM EST
Is there an honest online retailer out there that you guys feel comfortable buying AK mags sight unseen? I have 4 mags that I bought localy and one is worthless so Im a little weary about spending upwards of 20 bucks for a mag. (Pitted follower that binds)

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:37:38 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:52:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 1:55:41 PM EST by blackhawk2000]
I just ordered 10 mags from Copes Distributing. The used Romanians. They were nicer than the ones that came with my brand new WASR10. 4 look brand new. 2 look like they were inserted a few times. 2 look like they were inserted once, and 2 look like they were used slightly. I ordered Easter Sunday about 10:00 A.M. and they were here on Tuesday when I got home from work about 2:30 P.M. I am in Michigan. Looks like they are in SW Ohio according to their area code. http://johnhibberd.tripod.com/mags.JPG I am very happy with the mags. They look awesome IMO. The one mag on the far right is the original mag that came with the gun. I placed them "worst" side up. Good luck finding the wear marksETA: Looks like Tripod won't let me link thru here at all. Cut and paste should work.
Top Top