Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 9:00:12 PM EDT
Found 8 mags on gunbroker for 26.00 shipped!!
The auction was 16.00 with 6.00 shipping, and had a "buy it now" for 20.00.
i doubt i could even buy ONE ar15 mag for the price i bought 8 ak-74 mags.
gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=10924378
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Good buy. Thats the cool part about AK mags.  They are all cheap, and 99.9% work.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If anyone else is lookin to get some of these, or wanting some more, Southern Ohio Gun has them for $6.25 until Aug 29. Dont know if the website will show them or not, or the price online, but according to the flyer I got, they're having a sale. There was a bunch of other stuff in there that I wanted too. Too bad I want more memory for my computer first!

Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:30:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 12:23:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

...it's my "best buy" in firearms for 4 straight years!

And it has been my "best buy" for four straight MONTHS !!  (Almost four straight months.)

(Although back in the AR world the SEBR AR-10's are currently the best buy in over ten years.)
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 7:09:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't get quite as good a deal as EX11B but I bought 4 74 mags at a gunshow for $5.00 a piece.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#6]
besides the lack of recoil, for quick follow up shots,  and the high velocity of the rounds, compared to the 7.62......they make stripper clips and a guide that works great for the mags. the stripper clips are made of steel, and although it's probably a expendable item...the thing is built like a T34 tank, to take numerous and numerous use, and there is no feasible way for a round to just pop off of it....unlike the M16 clip where the little tabs break off quite easily after a few uses
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I just sold the very first SAR-2 I bought a few years back.  That will fund the buildup of my two Bulgy kits and expand my collection to three Romys and two Bulgys.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top