Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/18/2005 7:33:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/18/2005 7:44:54 AM EDT by krinkfreak]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:41:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/18/2005 7:52:56 AM EDT by 1Gunner]
will they ever get a clue and switch to Armory receivers?
And I see they have the WASR2s and WASR3s
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:30:07 AM EDT
Is it true that they do a lot of business with Elite Firearms out of Hurst, Texas?

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:36:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By krinkfreak:

............"Model" as "M.F.R." which I can only assume means "Multi Function Rifle." ..............
KF

I hope it meens "Multi Function RECEIVER" That way it would be a good pistol receiver.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:38:00 AM EDT

So I'm in this neck of the woods for business, so I thought I would look up Military Gun Supply.

Not too difficult to find. Take Interstate Loop 820S and get off on E. Berry Street exit. Go to the end of the street, turn left and go under the interstate, turn left and go down about a mile and they are on the right hand side.KF

A little more accurate.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:07:21 AM EDT
I have purchased from them at both their retail outlet and at the fun shows. I got what I wanted at a price I agreed to, They lack customer relation skills to say the least. The only real problems with them I have had is that their reatil prices are different than their internet prices. This is basically an unfair business practice. Other than that, they got some cool stuff and I would buy from them again if there was need.

KF, what were doing down here?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:41:03 AM EDT
Hey krink you are in my stomping grounds. Bah. Too bad I'm in Florida right now...

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:42:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:34:27 AM EDT

Company has me down here.

I'm going to try and make it to the Gunshow at Dallas Market Hall on the 24th and 25th.

KF

The market hall shows are always some of the best, ill be trying my hardest to make this show.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:55:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:16:20 PM EDT
Iam heading to Dallas next weekend for the Market Hall show. I may just stop by the store to take a looksee. Hopefully everything I am looking for, I will find at the show at incredible discounts.

Also thought I might go to Bachman pawn (they are always listed in Shotgun News.)
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:47:36 PM EDT
I was in there Saturday also. I was impressed with the amount of AK's on the wall. I was not impressed when I looked closer at them. All the Polish underfolders had Ohio Ordnance receivers, good but have that unsightly gap with the safety. Had Century FCG, not G-2's. Some looked almost perfect, others were just not very good. Probably work fine, just not what I wanted. The $1200 RPK's were a joke in my opinion. One I picked up had canted sights so far to the left it was unusable. Crappy furniture. No cleaning rods. I have bought rifles from them in the past, and will continue in the future, but only if I can personally inspect them first.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:54:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Merkava:
I was in there Saturday also. I was impressed with the amount of AK's on the wall. I was not impressed when I looked closer at them. All the Polish underfolders had Ohio Ordnance receivers, good but have that unsightly gap with the safety. Had Century FCG, not G-2's. Some looked almost perfect, others were just not very good. Probably work fine, just not what I wanted. The $1200 RPK's were a joke in my opinion. One I picked up had canted sights so far to the left it was unusable. Crappy furniture. No cleaning rods. I have bought rifles from them in the past, and will continue in the future, but only if I can personally inspect them first.

Interesting. Wonder who their primary builder is?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:19:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Thekatar:

Interesting. Wonder who their primary builder is?

In house
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:24:58 PM EDT
They always forget the pictures...
Top Top