Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/27/2006 9:26:43 PM EDT
I can't remove the friggin bayonet off my wasr! It's on there so firm It seems I've tries most everything. My wasr does have the post ban muzzle break on it. Is there some special release somewhere I'm mising??? I see there is a little circular part that comes out right on the center top of the barrell and I've tries pusing that in and pulling but still no luck. What am I doning wrong? Maybe I put it on wrong and got it stuck.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:35:20 PM EDT
Try pressing the button on the handle of the blade in and removing it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:39:16 PM EDT
Never occured to me that that circular thing was a button! Worked like a charm. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:08:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dermofo:
Never occured to me that that circular thing was a button! Worked like a charm. Thanks.

hahah
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:10:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:54:25 PM EDT
MMMMMMMMMMMMM Beer!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:10:24 PM EDT
It's alright dermofo...

Don't mind these other guys...

Everyone...whether they have the balls to admit it or not...has done something like this before.

I'm just jealous that you have a no-ban WASR...while I'm sitting on my post-ban neutered version that doesn;t know the first thing about having a bayo hanging on the front. Wish I had your problems!!!

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:19:13 PM EDT
I'm no stranger to firearms but I am from CALIFORNIA! very recently so I have had no exposure to wonderful AKs which I love. My dad did have a Norinco MAK-91 that we got in CA before they were illegal but it didn't have a bayonet so I was clueless if AK bayonets had a release and I couldn't find any info on the net.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:29:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:10:26 AM EDT
it reminds me of a thread in the discussion section where a guy asked about another similarly simple thing(getting his finger stuck in the buttstock when getting the cleaning kit out) and lots of people had laughs, but it happens to everyone. its a good laugh, but its definately the kind of thing that happens when you're new to a gun.

the first time i put a bayo on an ak, i didn't get it on quite right and it sat at a slant. boy that pissed me off and was hard as hell to get off. i felt dumb.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:51:25 AM EDT
Just like the picture we've all seen in the cop car.......I saw a guy at the range with a decked out AR-15 slap his magazine into the magwell upside down and not realize it until he looked down into the chambed to see what the problem was. He looked around to be sure noone saw him, then reversed the mag and started shooting.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:32:17 PM EDT
I did the exact same shit when i first got my wasr, damn bayonets, mines dull as hell. I can put it on the front of my gun and rest the blade tip on my foot with all the weight of the ak behind it and it wont even hurt.. I just spraypainted it and fucked up so had to sand it off and start off but now im just waiting for the polyurathane to dry.
Top Top