Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 10:02:14 AM EDT
I just received mine yesterday and it's a nice piece of work.  I had them build one for my 16" 5.45 Krink barrel, so it's just a sleeve, but they've also got the more traditional kind which are permanently attached to the barrel to make it the legal length.  It looks like the pictures at www.ohiorapidfire.com in the AK section.

This is definitely an option for those who don't want, or can't own, an SBR.  I highly recommend it, and now that they've seen a 16" barrel up close (mine) they've got the specs to make more of them up for those who might want them in the future.   The delivery time was about 3 weeks total, including me shipping the barrel to them.

Thanks again guys.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
this is my unfinished krink that AK-USA is working on.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a great looking rifle.  If customize my Saiga to a Krinkov, I'll do the underfolder option, assuming the best on the AW ban.

Really, I think that if you're forced to put a fake can on the rifle to bring it to legal length then you might as well do it with a purpose.  

The only real drawback to doing something along these lines is the added weight of the fake can, but it certainly looks better than having a naked barrel, IMHO.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top