Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/6/2003 6:59:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok no problem it's your place. However if this is in response of me posting e-mails between SAI and myself, I can assure you that it was in my defense as SAI started posting e-mails and names saying that i refused to pay for work performed which we all have seen was not the TRUTH.

Sorry.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess this brings an end to the accussations that ARFCOM = AK47.nads...  The Goat-on-high himself has said the discussion may continue unimpaired so long as it is in keeping with the standard code of conduct - no duplicate threads and no personal attacks (including personal info).

Now, who is ready to bash old RotDorn... beotch .
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I have observed this technique of "posioning the well" before. GG or one of his minions baits everyone into posting in anger, then everything gets pulled. It's worked pretty well for him in the past.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Goat, then please allow Rotdorn to remove all objectionable material from those posts which were moved to the trash and then lock them as regular threads.  You could easily keep those threads alive by removing a few posts.  Does that sound reasonable?  Please don't say that "from now on I'll do that"...that doesn't help us.

If someone sees a post they don't want, and they're allowed to 'incite' a flame war in the offensive thread which will get it removed, then the board loses it's value.  You pulled numerous threads with relevant information in them, and they should be archived for reference.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have observed this technique of "posioning the well" before. GG or one of his minions baits everyone into posting in anger, then everything gets pulled. It's worked pretty well for him in the past.

Boy, that's a keen observation.  SAI came to this forum and started throwing out names and next thing you know all Hell breaks loose and the posts all get pulled and we have threats of pulling all threads or sending them to moderation purgatory like the FALFILES.

I agree just ignore GG-SAI send your paperwork into the KAG and let them get your stuff back.

If April and GG are legit you'll get your stuff back just a quick through KAG and you'll have a witness as to what actually happens.  If they are Con's then you'll have lost nothing by going through KAG.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#8]
SAI is more predictable than Old Faithful.  Get ready now for the release of three or four rifles and the requisit claims of a moral superiority from Kansas over all the SAI bashers, whinners and malcontents.  Then suddenly and without warning an illness or other calamity will no doubt strike.

Watch out...we are approaching the tornado season aren't we?  [eek]

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I think you're on to something however, next we should see a rash of random UPS tracking numbers e-mailed out, followed by panic that the number doesn't match up with the supposed destination, then the parts and rifles start to show up.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top