Posted: 11/20/2003 8:10:04 AM EDT
www.mh-53pavelow.com/

If you have broad band, there are some cool videos
edit to make hotlink active
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Great videos.....I like the 9-Ship formation.

KF
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
sweet!

what (if anything) does the name pavelow mean?

chinook...cobra...apache...even huey, i can 'get'. but pavelow has always bugged me.

It's a "military'ism" code phrase--- the AF particularly loves that stuff. I was once told that PAVE was "Precision Angle Vector Elecronics".....as such, as programs are named, (either black or white, that can ident a program for funding, R&D, etc), with a second name. PAVE is the catory if you will, Low is the specific identifier.

There are other "Paves"  : PavePaws, PavePenny, PaveNail, etc... all are high tech electronics integrated for a specific capabilty.

There is a "Have" catagory....sometimes things are placed in that catagory.....Have Blue was the name of the 117 program when it was living out of sight, for example. All Cleared up now?   Bwahahaha!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:06:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Yup, a box of diodes.....glamorous, huh?

But it worked while the mission was black....just a fancy Rescue bird, don't cha know?   Bwahahaha!

I can get FM, you just have to kick it right; that's why the side of the lower console is always dented....

For the price, even I could have gotten AC/Power Windows and a CD player......oh well

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#7]
The 9 ship 53 formation was pretty cool. It was supposed to be 10 but one had to bow out on the runway and taxied back to the 53 parking area.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top