Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/5/2005 6:17:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:03:56 PM EDT
"Last night I had to draw down on some people"

Quote of the year........for as many times as that has been made fun of.......but here it is for real...

All I have to say is good for them! Hope they hold up well in the weeks to come.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:11:01 AM EDT
Heck yeah!!! I dont blame em one bit and this kind of behavour will free up police and gaurdsmen to help people that really need it instead of wasting time shooting looters. Let the home owners do it they've been thru so much anyway it's time to give them something back.... Range Time!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:29:01 AM EDT
The right to bear arms is basically the ultimate way of saying "NO!"

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:21:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2005 7:23:11 AM EDT by Pave]

Three men came to Carolan's house asking about his generator and brandished a machete. He showed them his gun and they left.

BTW, my primary 'Cane gun has always been my Mossy 590, with it's speed-feed and M-9 bayonet .....reduced load "000" and loud "CLICK-CLACK", it has has been all I ever needed.

(So I had a few Willy-Petes hidden, but close to hand, it was just for my "comfort"....)

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:45:04 AM EDT
Now the cops are confiscating legally owned firearms as the mayor now wants to completely evac the city. I bet they come to the hold outs homes and demand any weapons they have.

Nothing like demanding a mandatory evac after the huricane.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:14:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Anthropy:
Now the cops are confiscating legally owned firearms

I don't care what the situation is, confiscation of "legally" owned weapons is bullshit and can never be tolerated in a "free" society ...

Like I've always said: "Come try to take my guns, see what the fuck happens" ...
Top Top