Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/1/2006 9:39:26 AM EDT
Centerfire seems to be out, and there is one ad for a few in the EE, but does anyone have relatively cheap ($10 or less) sources for Sumoi magazines?  I picked up a few kits and would like a way to feed them.

Hell, while we are at it, anyone have a source for the 50 round "coffin" magazines too?

Yeah, I do plan on a drum or two, but stick mags would also be nice.  And yes, if you were paying attenition I did post this in the armory, but no one responded.  Besdies, the Darksiders seem to be more on the ball about this kind of stuff!

Dawg
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:55:33 AM EDT
[#1]
guns.connect.fi/gow/suomi2.html

Heres a cool article...Presumably, you can't load the coffin mags without a loader...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ak47.net/forums/manageReply.html?b=4&f=64&t=82223&page=1

Heres a cool article...Presumably, you can't load the coffin mags without a loader...

You silly goose, that link comes right back to this thread, not the one about the Suomi mags!  

...back to the original question...sources of Suomi stick mags?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know what you are talking about.....
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you try Weaponeer.net?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
$8 each here at Militarygunsupply.com.  Plenty of drums in as well.

Suweet!

Flat rate shipping by chance?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top