Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/29/2003 8:34:41 PM EDT
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031028/capt.jrl80410282057.mideast_israel_us_laser_weapon_jrl804.jpg
In this handout picture made available Tuesday Oct. 28, 2003 by the Israel-based Cornershot Co. in Tel Aviv, Israel, a rifle is seen composed of two parts; the front, that can swivel from side to side, containing a pistol with a color camera mounted on top, and the back section which consists of the stock, trigger and a monitor. According to a report by the Israeli daily 'Maariv' newspaper, the pistol, produced by the Florida-based Cornershot Holdings, is being tested by the Israeli military and has already been bought by a number of special forces around the world. The unique weapon allows a soldier to remain behind cover, with only the barrel of the rifle exposed in the direction of the hostile fire. (AP Photo/HO, Cornershot)
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a pistol, with a bunch of shit on the backend.  What's the point?
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:54:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a Glock at the front, interesting to see.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:15:07 AM EDT
[#4]
If I were fighting in urban combat it would be a nice addition.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Batteries not included..[:\]
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Pretty damn neat....

Definitely warranted for the urban warfare they are facing on a daily basis.

KF
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#7]
It would be neat to have in an urban fight as long as I wouldn't be the one who had to carry it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 9:36:22 AM EDT
[#8]
It looks interesting, but in the end, it's still a pistol with alot of crap on it.  I'm curious as to how good the aim on the video system would be as the camera seems to be pretty far away from the bore.  I also wonder if it's a mechanical or electrical linkage between the trigger on the back end and the pistol trigger.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top