Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/31/2005 7:55:33 PM EDT
Public Service Announcement:  

If you haven't tried Absolut Raspberri or Absolute Apeach, then the terrorists have already won...  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
WHAT, JUST BECAUSE A GUY IS A BIT INTOXICATED, YOU CAN'T RESPOND?

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow dude. not bad for before 9 on a Sunday!  Hope ua gots tomorrow off for

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Hahahah, that's the best part - I got laid off on 06/30/05 - I'm unemployed and my severance buys me booze!

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]
More of a whiskey guy myself.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#5]
99 Apples freezing cold in shots.

Sorry to hear about your job man, I hope you find another one real fast.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I give it till 10 then he's OUT LIKE A LIGHT  

Drink lots of water tomorrow my friend, lots and lots...
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I give it till 10 then he's OUT LIKE A LIGHT  

Drink lots of water tomorrow my friend, lots and lots...

HAH!

It's midnight, and I'm still alive!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Vodka doesn't give you a hangover most of the time... Its great.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:40:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
99 Apples freezing cold in shots.

Sorry to hear about your job man, I hope you find another one real fast.

Thanks for the kind words, but don't be sorry - I'm not!

I'm enjoying a couple months as vacation before I get back in the saddle.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:41:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Good luck.

I've found that to be true - like this morning - I had to wake up to use the bathroom.  It's 7:44AM.

I wanted to sleep until noon, but I'm wide awake.

Dammit!  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#11]
flavored vodka?  the terrorists have won.

though I have been known to sip fresh out of the freezer stoli gold while building an AK, more authentic that way you know.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:41:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If you haven't tried Absolut Raspberri or Absolute Apeach, then the terrorists have already won...  

So what you are telling us is that you are not man enough to drink vodka without having
some kind of flavor added?  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good luck.

I've found that to be true - like this morning - I had to wake up to use the bathroom.  It's 7:44AM.

I wanted to sleep until noon, but I'm wide awake.

Dammit!  

The worst intoxicated I've gotten in my life was by drinking 99 Apples and Malibu Pinapple in one night. It was four of us and we drank both bottles. Everyone puked their brains out... The girls first.
I have drank a lot more alcohol than that before and that was the first time that I ever threw up because of alcohol. After that happened we asked a bartender and apparently those two drinks are not mixable by any means... they should put it on the label!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Don q 151rum will knock you the f out ,i was drinking it for the first time well i was about twenty.Felt something cold on my sholuder looked up it was the floor...Ill stick to Heineken's and tequila.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what you are telling us is that you are not man enough to drink vodka without having

Man, I've got some Denaka, Stoli and Absolut and Grey Goose or something - I just like something else occasionally.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man, I've got some Denaka, Stoli and Absolut and Grey Goose or something - I just like something else occasionally.

WTF, NO POPOV?!!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF, NO POPOV?!!!!

Popov is friggin high-dollar compared to Wolfschmitz or Vodka City.. Either of which is more useful cleaning wounds or in the radiator.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#18]
If I may interject some new found wisdom...................

NEVER mix McEwan's Scotch Ale, Jager, and Maker's Mark in the same 2 hour timeframe. Your flowerbeds and your wife will be VERY mad at you.................        
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:09:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

NEVER mix McEwan's Scotch Ale, Jager, and Maker's Mark in the same 2 hour timeframe. Your flowerbeds and your wife will be VERY mad at you.................        

+1,ever notice how jager is still red when it comes back up.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1,ever notice how jager is still red when it comes back up.

thats the jager?  I always thought it was the internal bleeding induced by the jager
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:26:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I was always blind when the jager came back up .....

Don't mention it please ... I'm feeling a little quezzy ..............................
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn, you guys.  I just went and did a shot of Yager.  I call it Robitussin. Is a smooth mellow buzz tho. Wish I could have tasted the real stuff.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:12:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Damn, you guys.  I just went and did a shot of Yager.  I call it Robitussin. Is a smooth mellow buzz tho. Wish I could have tasted the real stuff.

Next, you're gonna tell me you ran out of Benadryl....................

Just remember kids..........Gold spray paint packs the biggest buzz...........

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:02:45 AM EDT
[#24]
OK since I'm in a nasty place where we cant drink, and the bottle of Stolichnaya I've got in the freezer back stateside is going to be a whopping 18 months older between the time I bought it and the time I get home.  

The question is:  What is the BEST Vodka made/imported to america?  Or availible period?
I personaly keep comming back to Stolichnaya strait chilled. I've tried grey goose, absolute, finlandia, sky, but so far I pefer Stolichnaya.
Is there better?

Should we put up a pole for best vodka?hooting
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:18:56 AM EDT
[#25]
I hate to say it, but the best I've had is the Goose.  Frog water.

I've had a few off the wall brands from Russia, and they're some manly solvents.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:40:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:11:25 AM EDT
[#27]
I want that AK-47 bottle that came out!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top