Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/6/2006 6:42:13 PM EDT
I just ordered a PG reinforcement plate from ORF and it arrived faster than anything I have EVER ordered.  It also arrived in a box, wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap....LOL.

Gotta love the overkill.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
kinda like ordering romy kits from Scott at DPH Arms, he's got a fetish for packing materials.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#2]
ORF goes both ways on the packing...sometimese they throw things in the first box thats handy...I ordered 3 1919 barrels and got 2...There is one rolling around ups somewhere!.

On a side note, Todd, no questions asked, just sent me another one. THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GOOD GUYS AND THE SH!T VENDORS!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
kinda like ordering romy kits from Scott at DPH Arms, he's got a fetish for packing materials.

I was thinking packing tape, same thing.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was thinking packing tape, same thing.

You ought to see my dad's packing - he uses the expensive fiberglass-reinforced tape thats 1/2" wide.  His packaging is as pretty as any expensive lattice work when he's done!  

I don't blame these guys for packing stuff with LOTS of tape - I've seen the men-in-brown DESTROY a 110 pound lathe chuck - try doing that with even a sledge hammer and you would be hard-pressed to do it!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top