Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/14/2006 11:30:34 AM EDT
12 AK74 mags w/3 pouches $39.95.

CLICK

Ordered a 12 pack yesterday at 11:30. They came in today at 10:05 (under 24 hours). All 3 puoches are new. 10 Bulgarian Blacks 5 new and 5 used. 2 Russian Plums lightly used near new!

Great deal Great service!

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah they are I got some back in Decemeber that was awesome.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#2]
has anyone else got a report on them?  im looking to plunk dowm some duckets and downt want to get a crap shoot.

thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:59:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
has anyone else got a report on them?  im looking to plunk dowm some duckets and downt want to get a crap shoot.

thanks

I got 24 in December when they where 12/$36.  1 brown the rest black.  Its there choice what color you receive.  All were used, some very little and some with scratches.  I noticed last week one has a broken follower but still usable.  All my pouches were new.  If you looking for specific colors or new condition you might want to spend the extra bucks.  If you want cheap mags that will feed your 74, IMO it is a great deal.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#4]
got 24 myself super fast shipping and i tried them you yesterday and they are fine
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish someone had the 7.62 mags that cheap. Cheapest I see those are $10 each.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:55:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wish someone had the 7.62 mags that cheap. Cheapest I see those are $10 each.

Try this....

CLICK

4 for $19.99.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I placed my order 2 days ago for 1 12 mag deal and 4 worn condition Russian plum mags, and it arrived today.  Unfortunately the sealed box only contained the 4 worn Russian mags and the box was probably too small to have even fitted the entire order in.  Box was marked 1 of 1.  I emailed ORF about 1pm today and am awaiting a reply.  As far as the "worn" Russian mags go, the green pouch looked brand new and the mags appear only slightly used.  No rust, factory markings present on all, base plates have 100% finish, even the inked inspector's stamp was on all.  They do not fit the ORF description of worn...it appears I was sent the higher quality mags in error.  When ORF replies, I will ask if they want them back so they can send the quality I paid for.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I received the missing 12 mags today.  All are black Bulgarian; all used; all serviceable from lightly used to more heavily used.  A few spots of rust on 1 of the floorplates.  1 pouch is in poor condition; the other 2 are used but serviceable.  All 3 of the pouches are different styles.   A good deal.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I placed my order almost 2 weeks ago and still no response from them other than a automatic email confirming the order.  Guess I will have to call tomorrow.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top