Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:55:33 AM EDT
Was thinking about taking a trip out to Ohio Rapid Firearms. My only thing is that I live over 3 hours away and would hate to make the journey if they do not have rifles available in "no-ban" configuration when I get there. Any word about them having these items available? I am primarily looking for an AK-47 pattern rifle with an underfolding stock, bayonet lug and threaded muzzle.

Also, would I be able to pick up the same day as long as my background check works out? I havent had a problem yet so I dont see any problem.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#2]
ORF.....you there?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#3]
And when you get here, any news on the FNCs/AK5s kits and receivers and/or complete rifles?  Any just ballpark pricing idea?  Please oh please tell me they're somewhat affordable....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:17:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude, go for it.  Went there the first time the other day.  A 2 hour trip from me in Indianapolis.  As I'm sure krinkfreak will attest its like a candy shop.  Just racks of AKs.  And other rifles.  (their G3s look sweet)  Be sure and ask politely to see the M76 and the 9mm krink.  Great folks, great place to visit.  I hand picked out some plum AK mags, after I dropped off my SVD.  Can't praise em enough.  They get all my business for a reason.  I'd read here or call them first to be sure, but if I had to bet, I'm sure they'll have some no ban stuff avaliable.  

(I was afraid Mike was going to grab my Tigr and make a break for it.  )  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Now that I think about it, they had a PERFECT looking PMKMS underfolder on the wall.  Great finish, awesome wood.  I'm sure if you call ahead that stock can be swinging by the time you get there.  That particular rifle was really awesome looking.  (all of em are really)  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top