Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:00:28 AM EDT
Has anyone bought one of Rapid Fire's Yugo M76 8mm rifles? I an interested in one. Their photos look very enticing. The package deal sounds like a good deal when you consider that the Z-RAC scope and mount are probably worth $400 alone. Anything good or bad I am not picking up on?

What is a genuine Mitchell Arms M76 bringing these days? They were going for 2K almost 10 years ago so I suspect they may be twice that or more these days.

Thanks in advance,

Col Kurtz Too
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont know, after seeing one of their brand new galils being rebuilt at Azex a couple weeks ago(extractor cut was wrong, gas port was wrong, receiver was out of spec, etc...) I'd wait till a few guinea pigs bought some before me.  maybe it was just a lemon, but it made me go "hmmmm" and make a face like this -->
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top