Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/16/2005 7:00:24 PM EDT
I am putting an under folder collapsable stock on my Norinco. I am having trouble puting on due to no instructions coming with stock set. However it did come with some half ass diagram/drawing. Anyway, I think I messed up during assembly and had to drill out one of the 3 supplied pins to dissaemble the whole thing. I had a hell of a time and don't believe I damaged the remaining internal parts. Now I need to by another pin. Can I find directions or good diagrams on the internet? For that matter, is there anyone close to the Pittsburgh/Monroeville Pennsylvania area that could put this thing together for me? Thanks. PAT.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:12:20 PM EDT
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwsjb/AKbuild3.htm

THese are the best instructions I've seen.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:31:37 AM EDT
Keep in mind that the Norinco & PolyTech AKs have thicker receivers than the Euro versions. If you are installing euro parts you may need to trim them down to fit inside the chi-com receiver.

Originally Posted By PJC7250:
I am putting an under folder collapsable stock on my Norinco. I am having trouble puting on due to no instructions coming with stock set. However it did come with some half ass diagram/drawing. Anyway, I think I messed up during assembly and had to drill out one of the 3 supplied pins to dissaemble the whole thing. I had a hell of a time and don't believe I damaged the remaining internal parts. Now I need to by another pin. Can I find directions or good diagrams on the internet? For that matter, is there anyone close to the Pittsburgh/Monroeville Pennsylvania area that could put this thing together for me? Thanks. PAT.

Top Top