Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/28/2003 7:26:58 PM EDT
Pardon me if this has been posted here before.  The link was e-mailed to me, and reflects the liberals quite well.

www.keepandbeararms.com/information/Item.asp?ID=3627

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:56:21 -0500
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Sent-Mail: off
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Mailer: MailCity Service
X-Priority: 3
Subject: Your Site
X-Sender-Ip: 64.169.160.38
Organization: Lycos Mail (http://www.mail.lycos.com:80)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Language: en
Content-Length: 934
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-RCPT-TO: <[email protected]>
X-PMFLAGS: 37224576 1 1 PEGV1ORG.CNM

You are nothing more than sick fucks who represent everything that is wrong with America (and pretty much the world). You are every bit a fanatic as the Sept 11th terrorists and I believe that people like you are responsible when innocent people get killed by guns.

What possible reason can a normal guy have for owning an AK47? I would love to hear your answer for that although I already can gues it, "Blah blah 2nd ammendmant blah blah." Well how about not reciting garbage like that and actually answer the dam question.

I can only hope that your mother, wife and children get gunned down and die slowly when they are walking the streets quietly minding their own business. Maybe this will teach you a lesson you sick fuck.

Jon Bellamy
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
gee, what a nice guy. And I thought all Liberals were "touchy feely" folks

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh yes, nothing like the name calling of a liberal because he dislikes what we may choose to own, and also shows compassion withth ewishing of harm upon our loved ones....  

I mean, what if someone decides that I am a sick bastard for owning a pickup "it pollutes, why wold anyone need such a big vehicle"

or my computer?  maybe liberals will bitch because it is too fast?

christ, When will they realize, need has absolutely nothing to do with North America's culture, it is want, it is freedom, nad I know it saddens people like this Jon Bellamy, but it is NOT communism
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe someone should restrict his 1st Amendment rights by putting a foot in his ass. Oops I mean mouth.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#4]
This "Jon Bellamy" guy has insired me to buy an AK-47 as my next gun. Thanks for the inspiration, Jon. :)
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's the question:  Since when does need dictate whether or not we should own something?  

Nobody needs a car that can go over 70, so I guess they should be banned!

That said, I'm pretty sure this is a fabrication meant to inflame pro-gun people.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally,I'm doing everyone a favor by collecting AKs.Every time I buy an AK,thats one less AK that can fall into the hands of someone with bad intent.Do the World and your Country a favor and buy every AK you can possibly afford,and don't forget ammo and mags.
Link Posted: 11/29/2003 2:13:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]
People like me are the reason kids are gunned down? By people like me I'm sure he means law abiding citizens.
I am glad personally that this fellow doesn't own a gun. He sounds dangerous. I should probably by a gun to protect my self from him. hmmmmm, maybe I'll buy an AK!
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't own an AK, but after reading this, I want one!

I'll see what he has to say. hint. hint.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:55:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:10:19 AM EDT
[#11]
headsbunker.nothingbutguns.com/html/WhyINeedAK.html/

Great article on why you need an AK. Nice site also!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Just sent this guy a "lengthy email"
Don't think it will do any good though.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#13]
This guy sounds like a loose cannon.  Hopefully someone will encourage him to get meds.  In the meantime, get an AK to protect yourself from the likes of him.

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I just emailed him a picture of my AK.  I suggest everyone else do the same.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#15]
"DemLibs" like that @sshole Jon really confuse me. I'm astounded by the fact that he relates the evilness of owning firearms yet supports the idea of our family members being gunned down. Liberals are among the most stupid people in the world...bear with me...They think that it is wrong to execute an inmate for murderous acts yet we don't have the right to own firearms to protect ourselves from the very criminals that they don't want executed!! Even stranger is that they say that life is too precious to execute a murdering raping piece of shit yet they seem to whole heartedly support "ProChoice". I mean it's ok to kill an unborn child that has done absolutely nothing wrong but you can't kill a criminal??WTF??  I say William Shakespeare quoted it wrong when he said "Kill all the lawyers, kill them tonight!" It should have been liberals instead!!LOL
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Yep, he says he wrote it. I just got a response back from him via e-mail.

I would like to encourage all ARFCOM members to shoot jon an e-mail, pardon the pun.

Forward him your best pics, etc, etc. I am going to attach some pics of my collection to him.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:04:47 AM EDT
[#17]
That ass-master does not NEED to write that hatefull email....So we should scratch the 1st Ammendment too!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:51:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Well I'll bet nobody can guess where that guy is from.

64.169.160.38   | adsl-64-169-160-38.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net | San Francisco, CA, USA | -08:00 | 78 |          x | Pac Bell Internet Services PBI-NET-8
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:32:35 AM EDT
[#19]
I just sent him a nice eye opener!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Wow, I suddenly feel a "need" to buy an AK, oh wait, I just got one.  Hmmm...maybe I'm feeling the need to buy another....
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Well damn, gonna HAVE to get an AK now! Damn you Jon, I'm broke, but you've talked me into it. He's quite persuasive in his own way.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I have a feeling the guy is just trying to get everyone riled up. The best way to beat this is to ignore it; just like the KKK rallies, if noone shows up to get mad, they loose.

That being said, I can take your head off open sights, past 200M with my mausers, I wonder if that is any better than my AK??
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Jon asks:

"What reason does anyone need an AK47 for?"

Answer:

"To shoot."

Case closed, bye Jon.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:24:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Makes me ich for my SEAK even more!!  

Hell, maybe I can't wait that long.  I may just have to get it a friend for Christmas!!

-St
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:31:31 AM EDT
[#25]
I had to drop Jon another e-mail since he hadn't gotten back to me on my first one.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#26]
A few days ago I sent Jon an e-mail that summed up my thoughts on why he is a"controlled substance".Could this really be Charles Manson with access to the internet?Fucking Dildo.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top