Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 11:27:25 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with NoDak Spud / D.C. Industries receivers?

I am thinking about getting the underfolder receiver from them but wanted some feedback before I order it.  Thank you.

http://www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
They are very good!!!!   get one with confidence
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:21:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Will these mate well with the POLISH underfolder kits?

Thanks for making the link hot for me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:43:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Will these mate well with the POLISH underfolder kits?

Thanks for making the link hot for me.

i dont know if the polish kits have the bulged front trunnion,....i know the yugo kit's do though,.thats what im thinking about getting for my self
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:10:28 AM EDT
[#5]
The polish kits use standard AKM fronts not the bulged style.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:22:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I just bought two Yugo receivers, one for a fixed stock, and the other an underfolder.  Very high quality.  Time will tell how they build up.  RTC
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Did it not work out with the units from DPH arms?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Did it not work out with the units from DPH arms?

Well,  I ordered 3 of them on Dec 6th.  FFL soon followed.  Sometime before christmas I called Scott to see what the status of the order since I havent heard anything and was told by Scott that he has the "receivers in his hand and they will go out tomorrow."  I waited 2 weeks and still nothing.  I thought maybe my FFL dealer was holding out on me.  I e-mailed Scott and he stated that the three he spoke of before were warped pretty bad and didnt want to send them out.  He said he e-mailed me but he might have messed up the e-mail.  (I didnt receive the e-mail.)  Currently I am waiting for the original 3 underfolder receivers and I told Scott I wanted to purchase 3 more.  He stated he won't have an eta until later sometime this week.  

I don't think it's Scott's fault, I guess wherever he gets those receivers (joken) he's having a hardtime obtaining them.  So in the meantime I just decided to look, I an anxious to start my build.

Scott is a great guy and by no means am I upset by this, I recommend  http://dpharms.com to anyone.  Grab those $89.00 Romanian kits while you can!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#9]
dci receivers are the best you can buy for your yugo build.fit was great and finish was great.$70 shipped is a deal.it will cost you over $50 to build from a bent blank,and when you order harlan will put your kit number on your receiver at no extra charge!no refinish receiver matched kit.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]
too bad he doesnt make any underfolder receivers without the bulgde (yugo) ~ I am building polish kits and it's so darn hard to find someone who has 100% underfolder receivers for them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#11]
NDS is top notch.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Give him a few more weeks or maybe a month and he is supposed to be releasing to the market AKM and AK74 receivers of correct dimensions and heat treating. I am in for several to start with when they come out..

Quoted:
too bad he doesnt make any underfolder receivers without the bulgde (yugo) ~ I am building polish kits and it's so darn hard to find someone who has 100% underfolder receivers for them.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:42:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I just got a Yugo receiver  from NoDak Spud  I am very happy with although the price just went up on them 2 weeks ago
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#14]

I've used several receivers from DCI. They are first class.

The top 2 are my last ones, getting ready to order more. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/kryten01/receivers.jpg
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top