Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2008 2:26:32 PM EDT
Hi, my Dad bought a Norinco .223 AK (don't know if it's chambered for mil-surp 5.56 or just .223) back in the late 80's.  It came with 3 30 round mags.

Any idea where I would find more and what they might cost?

Does anyone happen to know if this thing is chambered to shoot my milsurp 5.56 NATO ammo or only commercial .223?

Thanks in advance.

Sean
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It ought to shoot any 55 grain .223 or 5.56mm just fine, at least mine did.  As far as mags, you'll just have to luck up on some on a dusty gun store shelf or at a gunshow.  Best place though is the EE right here.  Expect to pay at least 30 bucks per, I'd think.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never used these but I ran across this link a while back.
Mags
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Found these:

www.mattsksupplies.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_27&products_id=38&sksCsid=fc83cb7259925cbadcd3133ff1ae1bf2

$29 per mag.....don't know if they're any good or not.  

Sean
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top