Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/30/2011 3:12:16 PM EDT
I acquired a SLR-106UR today. Nice gun. Couple things to fix, but nothing thus far to cry about. Noted the mag release rivet pin wants to walk a bit. going to peen it a bit and fix that. The top handguard as a bit of wobble but that can be corrected as well. Either rough up the back sides of the tube where it lays in the trunion, or another idea I have. Love the looks of these Krinks!

I am taking it out tomorrow and run it some. I have located the Form1 and Certificate of Compliance. Anything else I need? Also will I need to send ATF duplicates of them or just a single copy of each one?

Lastly any tips for a new Krinker!

TIA
Tread

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the mag catch issue. I just ordered a new one and installed it 100% I pollished the hammer were the carrier makes contact. It functions and has good accuracy. Congrats Nit many of these talked about. I do not think many own them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#2]
They need two copies of the Form1, two copies of fingerprint cards, and the citizen one.

But I could be wrong, as I havent recieved mine back yet
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I would buy one of the REAL 223 Krink barrels K-Var has for $125 now.  This way, you will have a real barrel, instead of a cut-down if you decide to SBR

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top