Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Posted: 1/30/2011 3:12:16 PM EDT
I acquired a SLR-106UR today. Nice gun. Couple things to fix, but nothing thus far to cry about. Noted the mag release rivet pin wants to walk a bit. going to peen it a bit and fix that. The top handguard as a bit of wobble but that can be corrected as well. Either rough up the back sides of the tube where it lays in the trunion, or another idea I have. Love the looks of these Krinks!

I am taking it out tomorrow and run it some. I have located the Form1 and Certificate of Compliance. Anything else I need? Also will I need to send ATF duplicates of them or just a single copy of each one?

Lastly any tips for a new Krinker!

TIA
Tread

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:25:36 PM EDT
I had the mag catch issue. I just ordered a new one and installed it 100% I pollished the hammer were the carrier makes contact. It functions and has good accuracy. Congrats Nit many of these talked about. I do not think many own them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:27:02 AM EDT
They need two copies of the Form1, two copies of fingerprint cards, and the citizen one.

But I could be wrong, as I havent recieved mine back yet
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:28:25 PM EDT
I would buy one of the REAL 223 Krink barrels K-Var has for $125 now. This way, you will have a real barrel, instead of a cut-down if you decide to SBR

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Top Top