Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/29/2002 6:53:17 PM EDT
Rapid Fire Gun Shop of Troy Ohio is entertaining the idea of constructing an indoor 100 yard range, tactical training facility, and shooting sports education center. Our range will be one of very few across the country of its size and shooting capabilities. We are looking at a range that can handle any shell, including the .50 BMG round under full auto fire! Owner Todd Grove is seeking your input on interest, possible range membership fees that you would be willing to pay, and some basic issues of the center. Below is a link to a short questionnaire that we would really appreciate your time in helping us make the final decision as to whether or not a facility of this magnitude would be worth it in our general area.

www.ohiorapidfire.com
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:53:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Finished.  Cant wait till you are up and running!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 3:53:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I stopped by Rapid Fire yesterday and saw a stack of email responses for the range.  He's getting a lot of good inputs on what the range should offer, etc.

I hope he publishes the general design pretty soon!

KF
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
My guess is cost estimate will be well over $1MM so range fees will need to offset this.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#5]
CB sez "ventilation and lighting are a must. "

This is the gospel!

I have been to so many indoor ranges that didn't have the afore mentioned items and they SUCKED.  I usually do not stay past observing such conditions.  Air quality should rank right along with safty as the no.1 priority.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top