Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/6/2004 6:03:43 PM EDT
ok, My dad just got a 75 round drum and twisted the spring til it was tight. My question is how do we unwind this stupid thing to get the ammo in it? I have never had any dealings with this crazy thing. HELP! thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I'm guessing it's chinese since you wound the spring.. While the back cover is open, push the button in the very center inside the drum.. This will unwind the spring..

The button doesnt really look like a button, but it is the round thingny in the center...
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#2]
dont wind it up untill its full of ammo. push the button in the middle to release tension........
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Check the "How to load a 75rd and 100rd drum" page of my web pages.mywebpages.comcast.net/jfreeman246/index.htm
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks a bunch guys this helped me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Make sure your fingers are clear when you depress it or you might get bit
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top