Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/19/2003 1:49:42 AM EST
I have a SAR-1 with a canted front sight that I would like to get fixed. Does anyone know a competent gunsmith that can do this? I know of one here in Raleigh, NC but since he is the best, in my opinion, he is always backed up. He said he could do it but it would be 2-3 months. Thanks...

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:07:05 AM EST
Troy at InRange.

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:55:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/19/2003 3:55:29 AM EST by Ugh]
Jayson at Investment Grade Firearms

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:30:25 AM EST
Chris Butler= AKUSA

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:31:12 AM EST
YOU.........it is easy.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:54:23 PM EST
Ditto Hbarski. It's pretty easy. Any local gunsmith worth a dime should be able to do it. You'll pay more for shipping and insurance than you would for the smithing itself.

take care,
Top Top