Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » SKS
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:42:13 AM EST

Anybody know where I can get a gas tube for a Norinco SKS? The only ones I can find are rail style for scope mounting. I want a standard one for this rifle. I saw a couple but they were like $30! As common as the SKS guns are, there has to be someplace that has one cheaper than that.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:15:45 AM EST
Yeah, I woulnd't get too excited about paying $30 for a gas tube when most of us didn't pay more than $130 for the whole rifle!

There was a company called Kengs that used to have TONS of Chinese AK/SKS parts cheap. I think they were out of FL. Try a google search, I haven't needed Chinese parts for some time (I went YUGO).

If Kengs is no longer around, I'm sure you can get a decent deal on eBay, especially if you're patient.

Good luck!

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:07:56 PM EST

I appreciate the tip. I'm going to keep looking. The Hitech tube is recommended on another website. The SKS I need it for it for I have $30 in so I could buy a gas tube and still not be upside down on the gun. I wish I could find one in somebody's junk box though.
Page AK-47 » SKS
Top Top