Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/29/2002 8:17:45 PM EDT
Where can I find the underfolding Bayonet for U47?Its the Blade type not the Spike.Ive looked Hi and Lo but cant find one.Any suggestions?Thanks,45B10
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:09:46 AM EDT
Are you sure its not the spike Bayonet,I've never seen a folding Blade type on an AK like on an SKS.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:46:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/31/2002 5:47:07 PM EDT by SteveB]
Check ebay.  Some guy is sell a boat load of Mac parts and "repair parts".


Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:22:27 PM EDT
If you are looking for the correct blade type then you are in for a long look.

The correct bayonet for your rifle is a spike bayonet similar to but not the same as the one for Chinese SKS.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:38:30 PM EDT
PS, I own an 'unweathered' example of the rifle you are trying to restore.  I could post a pic if you are curious.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:56:46 PM EDT
         Yea post it if ya would.Id like to see a close up of the spike handle where it mounts.Ill post some pics of the forearm tommorro.I showed it to a dealer that is pretty knowledgable on AKs.The grove in the forearm make it appear that it had a blade type on it.Could be wrong.It just looks that way.Thanks,45B10
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:33:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/31/2002 9:34:08 PM EDT by HeavyMetal]
That small groove is just clearance for the top edge of the spike(when folded).  Mine is the same way.
Top Top