Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 9:54:37 AM EDT
Where can a guy get the correct bipod for the NHM-90, and a FSB pin and spring for locking  on a muzzle brake? Thanks
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:44:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I sold mine because of the lack of parts. I made money on the deal but i miss my AK.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Its a Chinese AK....tons of anything you need for them are out there...gunbroker.com....the EE wanted ads.....other gun auction sites. It aint that hard to find parts seeing as how its an AK first and formost. Did you try KENGS?????  KENGS....look around you will find it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#3]
double post
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Try K-VAR or Global Trades. I picked up a 1 owner NHM 90 with 75 round Chicom drum, bipod, original threaded barrel and comp at a little gun show here in southern IN for $300 Guy said his cousin bought it new, fired a box of shells thru it and stuck it in the closet for a few years. Normally I wouldn't believe this but it looked like it had never been fired, and this guy didn't know anything about AK's. Wanted me to come to the next show and tell him how much to sell a couple more for. Felt like I robbed the guy but I'm really happy with the NHM. Most accurate AK I've got.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top