Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/6/2006 2:44:28 PM EDT
I got done putting the finishing touches on it today and now I got through doing the paperwork
for the SBR, I am putting on the ACE LTD folding super short stock.

2005 M92 Yugo Krink w/ Global Trades receiver

Enjoy

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.  My m92 was my easiest build.  I used the rear UF trunion also but didn't open the holes.

Is there an adapter for your trunion or will you remove the current one and use a 'cut the tang' one?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
nope I am leaving it...........I will just drill the holes and use nuts on the screws on the inside, the folding mechanism sits flush on the trunion.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:43:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you have to bevel the rear of the receiver to get a flush trunion/receiver end?  That would tilt the ACE down.....

Just asking because I'm in the same boat with my M92- I'm either going to SBR it or sell it.  I don't like the underfolder design/feel and I already have an ACE folder.  That could be the way I would go.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I want it slightly tilted, it will bring the Krink up to view a little better with the stock on the shoulder.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Rogue, did you switch out the handguards or did it come with those?  Just curious.  I have a kit but I'm still waiting on a GT receiver.  Also, I don't have the know-how to put one together like you did.  Nice job.  Oh, I plan on getting it built as an SBR.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top