Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/19/2008 7:47:12 AM EDT
Posted here

I posted in my hometown forum how satisfied I was with the performance of this rifle.  I had only shot it once before, so I was not as familiar with it as I am with my Yugos.  I think I'm falling back in love !
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry guys.  I hate following links too!

"Yup... Took out my some of my toys yesterday and was very surprised with the performance of my least expensive rifle. Of course you can't compare shooting prone with a bi pod to shooting from a standing position (which was the case for the Yugo, SSR 85 and the M&P 15), but it was impressive to see 40 rounds tear a hole the size of a silver dollar in in shoot n see target. That rifle not only takes the points in coolness factor, it has just won a permanent place in my arsenal.

It was kinda cool to also see the expressions on everyone's face around me when my 4 year old assumed the prone position to fire daddy's "machine" gun. He did a rapid fire ammo dump that would have made the best of us proud!"
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top