Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 1:14:46 PM EDT
Got lucky and got a good one from CFS and the receiver is of course custom serial numbered to match and from Harlan at DCI. Ahhhh..............with a Russki Molot 75 rd drum it just looks............NICE!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:35:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:14:02 AM EDT
[#2]
There is NOTHING more rewarding to me (well, almost nothing ) than bringing back to life a fine piece of weaponry. Like restoring an old car. I finished assembling the RPK, oiling it up a little, cycling the action, and was ready. Loaded five rounds into the drum, stepped outside the shop and first round at 45 meters CLANGED the plate. Soooo cool! Sights had been right on, life is pretty good.................

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats beautiful man.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Looking good...gotta add one of them to my collection now.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#5]
When do I get to shoot it
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:01:58 PM EDT
[#6]
As soon as you come over to the house??

And as long as it's daytime. The neighbors might get a little freaked if it's dark out....................
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top