Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/30/2005 6:46:07 PM EDT
Well my very first AK was a wasr. I refinished it in norrels, put an ace folder and different hand gaurds but it is still a wasr and I love it.

Well last weekend a friend tells me his co-worker is selling a mak90. So my friend sets up a time we can meet. He brought the rifle over and let me look it over. I was very impressed with the quality and finish. Now I dont know alot about ak's but this was alot nicer than my wasr came from the factory even though it has a thumbhole stock.

It also came with a chinese drum, 2 steel 30's and 6 10 rounders. I think I made out pretty good and am very happy with it. Now to get US parts and put a FH on it
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:03:57 PM EDT
I had a MAK90. Definetly MUCH better finish than a WSAR-10. Mags were much easier to insert in my MAK than my buddies WSAR10. It also didn't get trigger slap, or have a canted sight like my buddies.

I added USA handguards, tapco gas piston and a tapco g2 trigger group. Had planned a pistol grip/folding stock setup. Ended up selling the rifle...to my dad. So it isn't really gone.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:34:08 PM EDT
Just a reminder Johnny, puttin that drum on that gun in the great stat of Ohio is not legal. I can dig it up somewhere but it has been mentioned before.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:54:07 PM EDT
Johnny you should sell the drum to me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:59:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bryan666999:
Just a reminder Johnny, puttin that drum on that gun in the great stat of Ohio is not legal. I can dig it up somewhere but it has been mentioned before.

Yea I know. Its still nice to have for a conversation piece or collectors item though
Top Top