Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2005 3:36:04 PM EDT
Just got it this week.  VEPR K 7.62X39 with KVAR Scope Mount and Red Dot Sight

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#1]
No muzzle break?  Looks good

Whats the scoop on those mags?  Im no AK mag expert, I have a few 20 rounders... looking at getting some plastic 30's.

Your scope mount return to zero pretty good?  Im debating on getting that kind of set up or an Ultimak for my VEPR
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
VEPR's are take what you kind find items.  This one was part of an order placed by me dealer
back in November.  The Mags are POLISH or Russian  smooth side.  Its nice and it fits snug with no wiggles.  The mount is a KVAR and based on the one I use to have the return to ZERO is pretty good.  Good enough for an AK.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#4]
VERY NICE!

I love the way Veprs look.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:33:41 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a shame Robinson refuses to sell Veprs with threaded muzzles... Their pin on muzzle brakes are kind of neat, but it'd be even better if they threaded the end of the muzzles. That way we can get flash suppressors or brakes, our choice.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's a shame Robinson refuses to sell Veprs with threaded muzzles... Their pin on muzzle brakes are kind of neat, but it'd be even better if they threaded the end of the muzzles. That way we can get flash suppressors or brakes, our choice.

Why can I thread it myself???
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Why can't I thread it myself???

There..........fixed it for you!

I also have the same question for my K. If threading is a no, no please tell me why.

Thanks,
Accountant
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I got one of the new VEPR with what basically looks like a big AR Birdcage flash suppressor, looks good and works great so I'm not complaining.

How do you like the handguards??? Mine have already come loose once.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top