Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2003 9:03:50 PM EDT
Just got my first AK type rifle done this week.
It is a MADDI RPM that i picked up used.
With it i got a Laminated CLub-foot stock and forend set, 6 mags, 600 Rnds of ammo in battle packs, for $300.

I jumped through all the hoops and replaced my 6 parts to make it legal to put the Clubfoot stock set on it.  It looks just like the RPK LMG now,
20" barrel and all.  I'll probably pick up a couple of 40 rounders for it or maybe one of those 75 round drums if i can find a good cheap one. I shot it the other day and it shoots better than i can hold it right now. I even tried to Bump it....most excellent!! It sure will chug them out there if you do your part.  All it needs now is an origonal looking fold down bipod for it too.

All in all a very cool weapon...Im gonna have lots of fum with this one...:)

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice purchase, good price, but where are the pics????
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:56:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I will try to have some pics posted by the end of the week. I picked up the Bipod to day and am looking into the Drum this week too.
Anyone out there got a good drum for sale?
Cheapest dealer cost i have seen them for is  $74.99.  Let me know if there is one for sale.

KyARGuy
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top