Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/1/2004 5:25:49 AM EDT
I am thinking about redoing the finish on my SAR-1. I just want something different. I am thinking about doing it in Moly-Resin OD green. I already did it in Flat Black Moly Resin, so I will degrease, and recoat. My SAR-1 has the laminated stock that is quite light, I was thinking about what color I should refinish the wood in. Anyone have any ideas? I was even thinking about getting some black plastic furniture for it, but I really don’t feel like spend $89 at Kvar. I am open to ideas and will post pic’s when done.

Thanks,
Echap
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:44:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:45:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Red finish for the wood?

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:59:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:34:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh yeah. I need that recipe.  I thnk that might even look good with OD green metal.  I just feel the need to make a Green AK.  I don't know why, it's just a need.  

PS I just moly-resined my Polish underfolder last night and will have to post pic's when it's complete.  It's looking pretty dam good.

Echap
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top