Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/16/2006 5:02:58 PM EST
Like the title says, can it be done, anyone with experience doing so? I've got a nice russian SKS, and i'd like to be able to feed it with hi-caps. And not those crappy SKS detachable magazine modifications, i've got one and it sucks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:31:15 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:35:19 PM EST
It's been a long time since you were able to get the parts that would allow you to modify an SKS to use AK mags. If you want an SKS that can do so then buy an SKS-D or SKS-M. The Russian SKS you have is no longer imported so why ruin it?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:10:24 PM EST
Top Top