Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/16/2005 10:35:19 AM EDT
Just picked up my M-5S (NIB) while at home on leave.  Next month when I get back to Europe, I'll be in Bulgaria for a few weeks and will pick up the SF side folder mechanism and left side safety & PG, along with some other goodies.   Question I have is: how hard to mod the M-5S to accept the left side safety?  Who should I trust with this work when I rotate back home?  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
You should pick up a few extras for some of your new SA M-5S buddies ...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:29:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
In my mighty amatuer smithing opinion, the hardest part will be the front latch for the folder, not the rear mechanism or safety. But based on the $150 that is readily paid for adaptors and stocks from ACE/riflestocks.com, I'd seriously consider grabbing several more to bring home.

==============
That's now my plan.  I want one ecah folder in 5.45mm M74, 7.62 M43 and 5.56mm NATO.  A cool collection, or what?  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#5]
If your on your way to Bulgaria maybe you can try and pick these krink handguards up, and happen to sell to some interested board member (another48hrs).

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top