Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 7:24:28 PM EST
Flipping through the channels I swear I just saw the model for RSA in a movie entitled: "Crowned and Dangerous". As one of the many girls doing aerobics on a stage during a scene...a role that would not be in the credits, so the owner of RSA has to ask her personally. Yasmine Bleeth is one of the titled stars.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:28:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By fistpoint:
Flipping through the channels I swear I just saw the model for RSA in a movie entitled: "Crowned and Dangerous". As one of the many girls doing aerobics on a stage during a scene...a role that would not be in the credits, so the owner of RSA has to ask her personally. Yasmine Bleeth is one of the titled stars.

I'm quite sure the last thing Yasmine Bleeth stared in was the hit reality tv show "Hollywood tragedy: Fake boobs and real crank!"
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:06:41 AM EST
This was a 1997 movie...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:47:38 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:59:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:15:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:33:44 PM EST

Originally Posted By KenR_RedStarArms:
Funny you should ask.

Before we went to gunstock she came over to sign some posters for us to take with us.

I told her she had some serious competition from a dark haired beauty called Alizee.

I showed her the VIDEO.

She said she was pretty......... She has a special Halloween costume she would like to
Have a video done for because she said she could dance as well as that.

So stay tuned in the next two weeks as I will have a professional video made of her dancing to 1 song that she will pick.

Alizee vs. Miss RSA is on baby!!

Man, oh man this oughta be good!

Bonus points for more skin.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:47:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:47:42 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:06:21 PM EST
I was a Stunt-C*** for John Holmes back in '70s.....does that count?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:11:10 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:51:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pave:
I was a Stunt-C*** for John Holmes back in '70s.....does that count?

I believe that's spelled "Stunted"...
Tomac
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:02:15 PM EST
The movie is a promise, right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:05:41 PM EST

Funny you should ask.

Before we went to gunstock she came over to sign some posters for us to take with us.

I told her she had some serious competition from a dark haired beauty called Alizee.

I showed her the VIDEO.

She said she was pretty......... She has a special Halloween costume she would like to

So stay tuned in the next two weeks as I will have a professional video made of her dancing to 1 song that she will pick.

Hot damn!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:21:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB:
dunno... but she's starred in my dreams a few times!

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:35:16 PM EST

Funny you should ask.

I showed her the VIDEO.

Top Top