Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/12/2006 5:32:22 AM EST
This is my first posting on the darkside! I have a simple question, I read on another site that AK's with milled receivers do not ususally suffer from trigger slap. Is this true? I'm looking at buying either an ARSENAL Inc. SA M-7A1 or a SA M-5 and would like to avoid this problem if I could. Thanks All!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:44:28 PM EST
trigger slap is caused by a poorly designed fire control group. ive never heard of anyone having any trouble like this with their Arsenal rifles, but i dont really think the type of reciever makes any difference.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:43:55 PM EST
Good to know, thanks! I've spent most of my time on the ar15 side, and am just beginning trying to learn about the ak-47. Needless to say it is a little more complex than the black rifle!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:50:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By hookahjoe:
This is my first posting on the darkside! I have a simple question, I read on another site that AK's with milled receivers do not ususally suffer from trigger slap. Is this true? I'm looking at buying either an ARSENAL Inc. SA M-7A1 or a SA M-5 and would like to avoid this problem if I could. Thanks All!

Trigger slap only happens in garbage built by cavemen with rocks at Century.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:23:38 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/16/2006 7:30:16 AM EST by SelectFire]

Trigger slap only happens in garbage built by cavemen with rocks at Century.

Well I don't know about that.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=85202
I have read of a few Arsenal SLR-105 rifles with trigger slap.
Arsenal would fix any problems.
My SAM7 trigger is nice and smooth.
Top Top