Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page AK-47 » Polish
Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2009 3:50:00 PM EST
Can't seem to find any of the Global Trades Polish milled kits with the original barrels and was seriously thinking about building one. Who knows what about those kits at Apex? The greneage launcher ones of the standard, both fixed stock. I guess a Romy barrel would work and no one would be none the wiser. I like the as close to Polish as possible, so could I get a matching SN milled receiver and with Polish markings? Anyone build one and wanna help a guy out. I am seriously wanting to build one of these milled AK's from Poland. Also if anyone has a line on a global trades kit let me know.
Link Posted: 4/2/2009 10:55:26 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/2/2009 10:56:10 AM EST by JTM23]
Originally Posted By crotalus72:
Can't seem to find any of the Global Trades Polish milled kits with the original barrels and was seriously thinking about building one. Who knows what about those kits at Apex? The greneage launcher ones of the standard, both fixed stock. I guess a Romy barrel would work and no one would be none the wiser. I like the as close to Polish as possible, so could I get a matching SN milled receiver and with Polish markings? Anyone build one and wanna help a guy out. I am seriously wanting to build one of these milled AK's from Poland. Also if anyone has a line on a global trades kit let me know.

I dont think an AKM barrel will work on a AK47 pattern rifle. The AKM has a skinnier barrel. I dont think the gas block and sight block will fit. I have a nice milled polish, its worth looking for the right stuff. They are beautiful.
Link Posted: 4/6/2009 7:56:36 AM EST
brother, you aint the only one who wants a milled Polska rifle!

I saw a thread where someone did just that, but I cant remember what barrel they used. If I can find it I will let you know.
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 8:08:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/24/2009 9:40:35 AM EST
Originally Posted By dpmmn:
The kits from APEX are really nice

Those are missing the barrel though, correct?
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 2:43:11 AM EST
Originally Posted By JTM23:
Originally Posted By crotalus72:

I dont think an AKM barrel will work on a AK47 pattern rifle. The AKM has a skinnier barrel. I dont think the gas block and sight block will fit. I have a nice milled polish, its worth looking for the right stuff. They are beautiful.

Dude, now we need pics
Page AK-47 » Polish
Top Top